7 Things to Consider When Hiring a Home Restoration Company
When you go to hire a restoration company, there are several things you need to consider before giving someone your business. While it may seem overwhelming, we’ve put together a list of seven things you should keep in mind when choosing someone
to complete your restoration project.
- Make sure the company is IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning Restoration Certification) certified. All technicians on the job should be certified as well.
- Check the restoration company’s standards, reputation, and appearance. Do you know anyone who has used their services before? If so, ask them what their experience was like. You could also check reviews online.
- Ask if the company is insured. During the restoration process, the technicians should be doing their best to avoid causing accidental damage. However, if it should happen, the repair cost should be covered by their insurance company. Make
sure that the company has both general liability and worker’s compensation insurance coverage before hiring them.
- Determine their level of experience. How often do they do restoration projects like yours? If they don’t have a lot of experience, it may be a good idea to look for a different company.
- Ask how long the project will take. This will give you an idea of when life can go back to normal. Time is money, and the longer they take, the more it will cost.
- Make sure they’re available 24/7 and have a quick response time. Any emergency situation requiring restoration services should be handled quickly.
- Make sure they work with your insurance company directly. Any situation that requires restoration services is stressful, and you don’t need the added hassle of working through insurance difficulties.
For the best in restoration services in the Cincinnati area, call Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property Restoration. With great reviews, 27/7 emergency services, and years of experience, you can’t find a better company to work with. Contact us today for more information on restoration or our other services.